From the warm welcome we received on arriving after a long day of travel to the lovely, comfortable room, we felt immediately at home in this beautiful, tranquil oasis. Yes, the hotel isn't in the center of town, but we knew that going in, and made regular use of the fully stocked kitchen in our room. In the morning, we woke to the sounds of birds rather than traffic, and in the evening, we reveled in the peace and pristine air - all things we would have missed if we'd stayed down at the beach. At every turn, the staff went out of their way to help us enjoy our trip and make the most of our time there. They provided advice, conversation, and friendship, while helping us with reservations and transportation needs. One time, the manager even drove us to town in search of an elusive camera part... we felt more like cherished family than hotel guests. This lovely boutique hotel embodied the best of Costa Rica, and we will absolutely return there on any trip we make in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Costa Rican Central Pacific, surrounded by an spectacular view between pristine tropical jungle mountains, a wide variety of birds and other local fauna specimens, you will find Hotel Pumilio, a tranquil and peaceful heaven, yet only 3 minutes away from famous Jacó and Herradura beaches, the most developed tourist hotspot in the country. Ideal for family, couples or friends vacation stays, you will enjoy the wide variety of ecological, adventure, adrenaline & sports tours that the area offers for every age and preference. Closely surrounded by the most famous national parks and reserves, you will also find a wide variety of restaurants, supermarkets and stores, the best marina in Central America, beautiful beaches, islands and a spectacular colorful ocean among a variety of activities that makes us unique. You will enjoy the 10 comfortably decorated large luxury suites, impeccably cleaned and fully equipped outdoor kitchen for your convenience. We include a complete breakfast without schedule, free Wi-Fi, AC, a balcony or a terrace to admire and enjoy the view with your loved ones. Our palm leave's thatched roof Spa surrounded by exuberant vegetation, will take you to a relaxation state so you will enjoy to the maximum the experience of being in harmony with nature. Leap into happiness in Hotel Pumilio, the best personalized service. We know how to find the happy in you and every one of our esteemed guests, so everyone can return home with unforgettable memories of the visit to our beloved Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco