My family purchased a groupon for a three night stay at Club del Cielo. For my wife, two sons and myself this was an excellent value when compared to other accommodation situations in Costa Rica that we experienced. We were in a nice two bedroom/two bath condo with a full kitchen, washer/dryer as well as a nice outdoor sitting area. Just outside the condo is a very nice pool. The grounds are very nicely landscaped and maintained. This condo complex has 24 hour security and believe me, in Jaco you need it. There is a security office manned 24/7 at the entrance and then at night another security guard walks the property in the dark (can be a little startling until you get used to him).
We did have a faulty AC unit in our condo that was a bit of a problem, management addressed it when we brought it to their attention but they just couldn't get it fixed right. We also found the breakfast/ coffee service to be unreliable, it was not served in the timeframe outlined by management everyday.
I want to make a special mention of Nancy who works in the office during the day and is perfectly delightful. Nancy is an asset to this operation and helped us with our small problems as well as helping with our activity plans and directions for the area. Thank you Nancy for being so helpful and GO STEELERS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club del Cielo Condo-Hotel, is the perfect place to stay when you visit the central pacific coast of Costa Rica. Ideally located at Jaco beach, one of the most actives beach towns in Costa Rica, our eco green, family - friendly condominiums are located just 2 blocks away from the beach and 4 blocks from down town Jaco. Club Del Cielo Condo-Hotel is a new option for those looking for the comfort and privacy of a luxury condominium with high end service as the best hotels while you explore the stunning mid-pacific coast line of Costa Rica. Our Condominiums offer designer furnishings and modern decoration, fully equipped kitchens and separate bedrooms with all the comforts of home; this make us the ideal lodging choice for families and friends looking to enjoy a memorable vacation experience in Costa Rica. Club del Cielo Concierge would be more than happy to arrange your activities, transportation all over the country, golf, spa services, baby sitting, yoga classes and more! In our Tres Sabores restaurant, you can enjoy from a typical Costa Rican breakfast, a delicious mahi-mahi, an amazing fresh ceviche and more while you relax at the pool or the Jacuzzi! Jaco beach, Costa Rica is located in the Central Pacific Region, on the pacific coast of Costa Rica, Jaco is approximately one hour by car from San Jose and one hour North of Manuel Antonio National Park. Jaco beach is well known for amazing surfing beaches, plenty activities and tours for all ages, many high quality restaurants, shops, souvenirs, bars, nightclubs and discos, which make up Jaco's very active place for all ages and likes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Club Del Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Del Cielo Hotel Jaco
- Club Del Cielo Costa Rica/Jaco