A couple of friends and I stayed here for a few days while visiting Costa Rica and absolutely loved everything about it! It was quite spacious with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, kitchen, living room and a lovely outdoor patio. It was a few minutes away from downtown but close enough to walk to and from during the day. The area was gated with a security guard at all times so we always felt safe.The beach was just a few blocks away and walking distance as well. We had breakfast at the restaurant and were very impressed by the food and service - by far the best gallo pinto I had while in Costa Rica. The staff was very helpful and even returned a hat I lost the day before while at the pool. If I ever visit Jaco again, I would definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club del Cielo Condo-Hotel, is the perfect place to stay when you visit the central pacific coast of Costa Rica. Ideally located at Jaco beach, one of the most actives beach towns in Costa Rica, our eco green, family - friendly condominiums are located just 2 blocks away from the beach and 4 blocks from down town Jaco. Club Del Cielo Condo-Hotel is a new option for those looking for the comfort and privacy of a luxury condominium with high end service as the best hotels while you explore the stunning mid-pacific coast line of Costa Rica. Our Condominiums offer designer furnishings and modern decoration, fully equipped kitchens and separate bedrooms with all the comforts of home; this make us the ideal lodging choice for families and friends looking to enjoy a memorable vacation experience in Costa Rica. Club del Cielo Concierge would be more than happy to arrange your activities, transportation all over the country, golf, spa services, baby sitting, yoga classes and more! In our Tres Sabores restaurant, you can enjoy from a typical Costa Rican breakfast, a delicious mahi-mahi, an amazing fresh ceviche and more while you relax at the pool or the Jacuzzi! Jaco beach, Costa Rica is located in the Central Pacific Region, on the pacific coast of Costa Rica, Jaco is approximately one hour by car from San Jose and one hour North of Manuel Antonio National Park. Jaco beach is well known for amazing surfing beaches, plenty activities and tours for all ages, many high quality restaurants, shops, souvenirs, bars, nightclubs and discos, which make up Jaco's very active place for all ages and likes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Club Del Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Del Cielo Hotel Jaco
- Club Del Cielo Costa Rica/Jaco