I 100% recommend staying here. It is the nicest place I've stayed in Jaco, and I've stayed in many places. there. It is as nice as the pictures look. The condos are new, clean, spacious, and well-decorated. We stayed as a couple even though there were two bedrooms--at the price it is it was still a great deal. The location is great, right off the main drag. The only downside is that it is not right on the beach, but it is just a short walk and well worth it because most of the places on the beach are not so nice. Also, just as an FYI, because it is a condo you don't get daily cleaning, but not a big deal unless you plan to stay for a really long time. The property is gated so you feel secure, and there is even a washer/dryer in each unit if you want to do laundry. The condo is fully air-conditioned and there are big tvs with cable in the living room and bedrooms if you need some downtime. There are huge patios overlooking the nice, well-kept pool. I cannot recommend this place enough! I will definitely be staying there again the next time I am in Jaco!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Monte Carlo luxury condominiums are the best value and location in Jaco Beach. We are ideally located in the center of town within steps to beach, shopping, restaurants, pharmacy, salon, supermarket, tours, discos, Beatles Bar, etc. You do not need a car here, you can walk everywhere. If you prefer a ride, a taxi pickup at the front gate to anywhere in town is $2.00 the property is an oasis of peace and tranquility in the heart of Jaco Beach. You will be surrounded with the sounds of the many exotic birds that visit the grounds daily as well as the soothing sound of beautiful fountains. The grounds of the condominiums are beautifully landscaped and include a huge pool with swim up bar, jacuzzi, and rancho area with grill and tables and chairs for your outdoor cooking. The condo is fully furnished and equipped for cooking. The condo has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, full kitchen, living room, laundry room, patio, and is 1400 square feet. The condo is finished to a high standard with granite counters in the kitchens and bathrooms, tile floors, GE stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinetry, and recessed lighting throughout the apartment. In the Master bedroom there is a King size bed and master bathroom with walk in shower. The guest bedroom has a Queen size bed and guest bathroom with shower and tub. The living room and bedrooms have full size sliding glass doors that open up to the patio and lush landscaping. During the day the apartment is showered with natural sunlight, it feels like your living in the garden. Amenities here include free wireless internet, 24 hour manned security in gated complex, cable TV, air conditioning, in house washer and dryer, and concierge desk to arrange all tours and transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Monte Carlo Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Condominium Hotel Jaco
- Monte Carlo Condominium Costa Rica/Jaco