This place was absolutely wonderful, the staff was none like I've ever seen. They constantly had a genuine smile on their faces and were readily available. The hotel itself is strikingly beautiful with some of the best views in the world. The food is top notch whether you eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. The only con for me was the location in the middle of the rainforest which limits your activities if you don't feel like leaving the grounds. Other than that, the place is worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- in the central pacific coast of costa rica with an impressive view to nicoya gulf and located in the top of the hill, is the zephyr palace, a stunning mansion with breathtaking sunset views, bordered by a tropical forest and touched by a gentle breeze.its name and design was inspired in the mythological greek god of the west wind. zephyr in the original greek zephyros, was considered the gentlest wind. the warm west wind brought the spring season, even today the name of the god means a warm and light breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion Hotel Jaco
- Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion Costa Rica/Jaco