I really could come up with only one complaint: it rained so much the Internet wasn't working in our room; worked at main hotel though. The pictures I looked at before staying here were not deceiving and the entire place was in awesome condition. Service was excellent, food was good and location was super quiet and peaceful. Really really good hotel and people there. Arranged a tour through concierge and that was awesome too. 10 rating from me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- in the central pacific coast of costa rica with an impressive view to nicoya gulf and located in the top of the hill, is the zephyr palace, a stunning mansion with breathtaking sunset views, bordered by a tropical forest and touched by a gentle breeze.its name and design was inspired in the mythological greek god of the west wind. zephyr in the original greek zephyros, was considered the gentlest wind. the warm west wind brought the spring season, even today the name of the god means a warm and light breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion Hotel Jaco
- Zephyr Palace Luxury Rental Mansion Costa Rica/Jaco