Hotel Club del Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$140
$120
Hotel Mango Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$77
$75
Hotel Mar de Luz(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$64
South Beach Hotel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$85
$274
Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$124
Copacabana Hotel & Suites(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$120
Hotel Pumilio(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$119
Monte Carlo Condominium(Jaco)(Great Value!)
$105
$500
All reviewsfew minutes walkpicked hotelquaint hotelgreat locationthe ownera great stayshared kitchenmini fridgeone nighthour securityclose to townthree nightssmall poolstay there againair conditioningcosta ricapool area
Reviewed August 21, 2017

So my boyfriend and I are driving to Jaco with no hotel booked, but that's usually how we find the best ones. Spontaneity at its finest, amiright? So we're about two hours away and I scramble finding hotels on Bookings.com or something like that and find this IBIZA hotel with an extremely attractive price. I have Sprint and Costa Rica is a country they give "free" data-- albeit it's at a whopping 15kb speed-- and I'm at the last page to "confirm booking"(after loading pages for 30 mins) and I lose signal. Aw poop.

We arrive at Ibiza hotel and we mention to Christian (owner?), who's working the concierge (AKA a cute niche space with a small desk and an open window at the front of the hotel), that we tried booking online but we weren't able to. Christian goes "NO problem, my friends!" and shows us an open room he has that we can book-- SWEET!!! We immediately fall in love with the place and THEN this Russian Blue cat comes strolling up to us looking to us for some nice pets (definitely the owner of this hotel) and Christian tells us his name is Fifty. "Fifty? Why Fifty, Christian?" we ask, and he answers "because he's halfway between black and white." I literally throw my head back with laughter. This place just gets better and better.

We get situated in our rooms after paying because we had been driving for hella days (not literally, maybe 4 hours tops), and Christian offers us a list of places to eat including a place we can get HELLA draft/local beers as well as some food places that don't cost an arm and a leg (as it IS a semi-touristy/expensive little town). We really appreciated his honesty and shows that he's a man of good morals-- LOVE IT!

We woke up in the morning and the lady working the concierge offers to make us a fresh pot of coffee! We sat in the backyard for a bit sipping our coffee and enjoying the lush yard. 11/10 would come back here again AND recommend this to friends! Thanks, Christian!!! Thanks, Fifty!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nikirana H
Hugo J, Responsable réception at Hotel Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Fifty and I are verry happy for your visit and sharing some tie with you.
it has been our pleasure
CHRISTIAN

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I've found the place to stay from now on. I've been to Jaco so many different times for many years now and I did not even know this hotel existed! I'm so happy I found it! I wanted to get away from the city for a few days, since the last few months have been so chaotic and busy at work. I needed to get away and relax and this hotel was perfect!! Its small and quaint, clean, safe, the price it was more than worth it. My room was recently renovated, great A/C, the bathroom was spacious and clean. The shower was heaven, after playing out in the sun and sand...the bed was comfortable. They have a shared (well equiped) kitchen with a refrigerator, where you can store your food and of course, nice cold beers. Mauricio, the front desk gentleman was soo awesome! Friendly and helpful. It was a perfect stay, exactly what I needed. Will visit again for sure!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Hugo J, Propriétaire at Hotel Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

thank you so much for your kind review
we have opened almost 2 years ago
it will be a pleasure to see you again
best regards

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

This place is absolute perfection. The staff is extremely kind and the room I stayed in was gorgeous!! The pool is beautiful and I loved night swimming to cool off before bed/look at the stars. This trip was a birthday gift to myself and I spent my last two nights at Hotel Ibiza. I had never been to Jaco before and I loved every second of my stay thanks to the magic of this lovely hotel!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Jenni S

thank you so much Jenni forr staying with us and reviewing us so kindly
sincerely

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Super clean and well kept, compact and bijou.

Hugo and Lisa are the hosts of this small, but extremely well maintained Hotel, and fill their roles perfectly. A well of local knowledge and exceptionally friendly.

The Hotel is within a minute of the beach and bars.

If you come as a family make sure you ask for the adjoining rooms.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Hugo J, Propriétaire at Hotel Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

thank you so much for staying at hotel ibiza
we offers 2 adjoining rooms and 2 more aree in project for next year
thak you for your nice review
best regards
hugo

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights with family. Very friendly staff and owners. Free parking space in front of the hotel, guarded at night.
Front side is but noisy in the weekend but that is typical in Jaco I guess.
No breakfast or dinner served but they have an open kitchen that you can use. Works perfect. Nice swimming pool for the children, small but clean. 2 minutes walk to the beach and 1 minute to main road at center of Jaco.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

thank you so much for staying at our place
sincerely