“Excellent Stagette Party”

Lemon Zest Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 186 Restaurants in Jaco
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Main street in Jaco, Costa Rica.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I went with a group of Ladies to Lemon Zest for a Stagette party. The chef served us a selection of appetizers which were exactly what a group of ladies wanted :) we also enjoyed various cocktails, and amazing entrees. I had the duck and it was fantastic. The service was amazing, and everyone had a great time!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,133)

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My friend and I ate here on the recommendation of our hotel manager and were not disappointed! The service was fantastic, and the food was very good. We had the tuna tartare (the second we had on our trip), and it was really good. I can honestly say everything we ate was fantastic, and there's a lovely view of town and the sunset at dusk. This place is worth the visit!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The chief and owner, Richar and his wife, Nelly have created a great menu and a wonderful dining experience. I love the Lobster Bisque, the vegetarian plate, and Nellie's berry and mango cobbler! My son just tried award winning Lobster Franchise (I think that was the name) and I had a taste--amazing! When in Jaco treat yourself to this culinary experience.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

One of the more expensive restaurants in Jaco but if you're looking for good food, you won't be disappointed. Had to the buffalo lobster bites, Pancko Shrimp and Plantain-crusted goat cheese salad. All were fabulous with great sauces and dressings. The plaintain-crusted goat cheese was especially delicious and very unique. Service was great as well! Had the oreo ice cream pie for dessert and it was to die for. Although we only sampled a few apps, there were many other options on the menu we would have liked to try too. Definitely worth a stop in for a great meal!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The food here was good but was very pricey. I was told that the prices are good in Costa Rica but found this place to have same prices as Manhattan. The best quality food and the best value was at the Breakers at the Jaco Laguna Hotel.