My two teen age children and I travel many times a year. Never have we experienced a more perfect vacation. Nicuesa nicely keeps you in touch with nature while affording you all the comforts of home. Jose and Eric kept my 14 year old son enthralled the entire trip.. from waterfall hikes, to night hikes, endless fishing trips and to jumping off the dock at night to swim with the bio-luminescent organisms. Never have we wanted to repeat a vacation ... we'd gladly return to Nicuesa .. and could easily have kept ourselves busy for two weeks. I can't begin to fathom any negative comments on this resort - every staff went above an beyond to cater to our needs - thanks to all for making it an amazing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Nicuesa is an environmentally-friendly eco-lodge set on a 165-acre private rainforest preserve on the undeveloped Pacific Coast of Golfo Dulce in southern Costa Rica. Our jungle & sea location provides a unique adventure and nature vacation: the front yard is a gulf right off the Pacific Ocean, and the backyard consists of thousands of acres of pristine tropical rainforest. Overall, the experience embraces conservation and harmony with the natural environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Hotel Golfito
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Golfito
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Golfito