My week long stay at Play Nicuesa lodge was a trip to remember. My cottage accomodations were spacious and so very comfortable and literally in the midst of the beautiful rainforest of Costa Rica. The lodge itself was like a Robinson Crusoe tree house, surrounded by trees, glorious nature, and calling maccaws and toucans. Go! Just do it. The food was delicious, fresh and local. I'm still talking about my trip to Costa Rica. And the waterfall hike is a must. So is jumping off the pier. Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Nicuesa is an environmentally-friendly eco-lodge set on a 165-acre private rainforest preserve on the undeveloped Pacific Coast of Golfo Dulce in southern Costa Rica. Our jungle & sea location provides a unique adventure and nature vacation: the front yard is a gulf right off the Pacific Ocean, and the backyard consists of thousands of acres of pristine tropical rainforest. Overall, the experience embraces conservation and harmony with the natural environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Hotel Golfito
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Golfito
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Golfito