I just returned from visiting the Rafiki Lodge last week. I am already dreaming and planning my return trip!
We were stopped in a restaurant in Manuel Antonio by a lady raving about her experience and so with that we decided to take a chance and I am so thankful we did!
The Boshoff family is warm, inviting, educated about Costa Rica and the staff is just phenomenal as well. They are working on a Tapir project to bring back the endangered species to their property and it's very interesting to learn about. My friends and I were even lucky enough to meet Constant! Our raft guide Randol was fantastic, we even got to "swim" twice!! But got to leave our mark in their legendary "swim team" book because of it :)
If you do anything while in Costa Rica this is a must. Believe me it's worth every penny. I plan to rent a tent next time we go because there was just not enough time to see it all!! PURA VIDA! Thank you Boshoff's you truly have created paradise, thanks for sharing it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas