My partner and I and our 14 year old nephew, as well as frinds of ours just got back from a fantastic weekend at Rafiki.
This was not our first trip, and will surely not be our last.
We have been coming to Costa Rica for more then 15 years, and anytime that I feel like I need a real shot of Costa Rica adventure, hospitality and peacefulness, then Rafiki is our choice.
We also have property in Manuel Antonio, near by, which has beauty, good food and service, but I have to say that it comes together in a much more special way at the lodge.
It feels like we're home, but a home where we get taken care of exceptionally well.
Don't miss this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas