My family (including 3 kids ages 9,7,20 months and 2 grandparents) stayed at Rafiki for 3 nights in March 2014. We had a wonderful time. The jungle backdrop is beautiful and the lodge is impeccably maintained. The tents were clean and comfortable. The food was great and easily the best I had in Costa Rica. The staff was extremely pleasant and accommodating. We enjoyed visiting with the owners Janel and Carlo on a daily basis. They were very helpful in arranging excursions and were a wealth of knowledge on the local flora and fauna. The pool is a bit small, but our kids loved the waterslide and hot tub. They quickly made friends with the other children and had a great time. We did the aqua hike, rafting trip, and horseback riding excursions. They were all fun. We are experienced travelers, and Rafiki exceeded our expectations. It is a real gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas