Even though the road leading to Rafiki is a bit rough, it is defiintely worth the trip. Spent two glorious nights there with a group from Road Scholars. The staff could not have been nicer and more accomodating. The rooms(tents) were wonderful with modern baths and the sounds of the animals lulled me to sleep. Bird watching from the deck or by the feeders was great and rafting on the Savegre River was fantastic. Never spent such a relaxing afternoon in the hammock and hot tub . Definitely a place to revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas