I live here in Costa Rica, and own my own very small lodge/retreat. We just got back from taking six friends to Rafiki for a fantastic day of horseback riding and awesome white water rafting.
Not is this only my personal favorite way to spend an adventure day, but when our friends only had one free day I insisted that this was the one thing that they would need to do to get a real feeling for what makes Costa Rica so special. On top of that, we have sent practically every couple who have stayed with us at our retreat to take a ride with Rafiki as well.
This is a family run lodge who really and truly care about your experience. As well, they have a very special involvement with their surrounding community, and their surrounding environment.
Their guides who they use on the river are exceptional, truly exceptional and I always leave, exhausted, but with a big smile on my face knowing for sure that I will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas