The Rio Sevegre was doing its thing on this July day; lots of water and good rapids for Randal and the other guides to show their stuff. Four of us drove up from Uvita to Rafiki Lodge for a rafting day-trip and we really got our money's worth. This is our second rafting trip via Rafiki; we enjoyed our rafting companions as well as the spectacular waterfalls where we stopped for a swim and heavy duty "hydro-massage". The Lodge is sited in a beautiful high valley setting where we enjoyed a great Tico breakfast, exciting rapids and enthusiastic and fun guides, and a great lunch on the river. After the rafting, we had a great mango drink at the bar, and enjoyed the Lodge's rock hot-tub. Although we have not stayed overnight at the Safari-cabins of Rafiki, they are really nice and would be a great addition for our next trip to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas