Rafiki is a unique lodging experience. The service, food and views make this a 5 star experience. The luxury tent/cabins were perfect for our family of 4 and made us feel like we were part of the Jungle. I can imagine some people not liking the hour drive on the bumpy road and the whole tent/jungle experience - so be it....but if you are looking for a cool and unique Costa Rican place to stay for a couple nights - then this is it.
The food was amazing. The rafting was a blast (first time rafting for our 10, 12 year olds), The people that work there are all friendly and become your friends. The massages with Yerlin were really good and a great value. One other tip - the waterslide is FAST!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas