This is the best thing we did in Costa Rica We did not stay at the Rafiki Safair Lodge but scheduled a one day river water rafting trip for 4 people. Because the River was low, we were taken in two small rafts called mini-me’s. We were picked up at our house and had a long ride to the lodge. After being given a tour of the lodge, which was quite spectacular, we were fed a full breakfast before heading out to go rafting. We had a brief orientation and safety talk and then we were on our way. Our guide was Kenneth and he was incredible. We had a hot lunch at a stop along the way that was included. We stopped at a waterfall and swam under it. Kenneth showed us plants that had medical and other uses. He spoke perfect English and had a good sense of humor. I would definitely do it again and you get real value for what you paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas