We were unable to spend the night at this beautiful place but at least wanted to at least see it. It was one of our trip highlights! The staff here is so friendly and welcoming even though we were only day-visitors. They gave us a map to hike the trails, put out fruit to draw in some of their gorgeous wild birds, and welcomed us to try out their very-fast and fun waterslide. We enjoyed lunch and fruit smoothies at their restaurant while taking in the ambiance of this pretty place and being constantly distracted by an abundance of wild birds. We easily saw crested guan and trogons on the trails and up-close views of woodpeckers, tanagers, and euphonia at the feeders. This place is delightful, even just for a day-trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas