If you are staying in the Manuel Antonio area and are looking for a white water rafting adventure, be sure to give these folks a try. An rafting package that includes transportation, breakfast (traditional Costa Rican, yum!), picnic lunch, and the rafting cost $95 per person, which is great considering you are looking at the better part of an entire day. After eating breakfast we were given a tour of the lodge including the safari tents and also given free run of their water slide. Then we got down to business. The guides were very knowledgeable and friendly and the rafting of course was spectacular in both the thrill of the ride as well as the immersion into flora and fauna (to which the guide was knowledgable). After our return to the Lodge we had a few minutes to consume some cold ones at their bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas