I didn't realize until looking to book our next trip that I failed to post our review from June 2012. We had the pleasure of whitewater rafting at Rafiki. We had the extra pleasure of riding to the lodge with the owners, Constant and Ralene. The lodge is beautiful. The food is so yummy and the guides made us feel so safe. Special thanks to Randoll, who was our guide, who made this nervous nelly feel safe on the entire float (even though we joined the "swimmers club"). We cannot wait to return and are looking at dates now for travel. We are planning on staying there in the luxury tents. Don't hesitate to book! Feel free to email if you have any questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas