We went to Rafiki resort to go rafting and were very satisfied with the experience. The owner was very personable and informative about the resort and it's purpose. We had a great breakfast prepared upon our arrival and afterward took a slide down the extremely quick waterslide located right off of the breakfast area patio. Our guide was Randall and showed us a lot about the nature and local plants. The ride was a little scary at first but I always felt we were in good hands. We stopped along the river for lunch. Rafiki owns land along the river where they have made a pavilion and also working with bathrooms which was a plus! The lunch was warm and fresh brought out by the staff from Rafiki right before our arrival. We then stopped at a beautiful waterfall and were able to swim and take photos there. Photos were taken throughout the whole trip to document your adventure and are offered for sale as a package at the end of the tour. Thanks for a great time! We hope to be back in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafiki is a sustainable adventure lodge located in the Savegre Valley of Costa Rica. The lodge sits on 840 acres of tropical forest. Rafiki specializes in custom white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking trips. Guests sleep in imported luxury Safari Tents which feature hydro electric fans and lights. Each tent sits on a raised hardwood platform, has a deluxe bathroom with glass showers heated with fire. The units also have a private porch with rocking chairs looking over the Savegre Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Rafiki Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafiki Safari Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Rafiki Safari Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of Puntarenas