I do not know how anybody can speak well of this resort.
The appearance is nice (as the rest of resorts around) but I pretended to have an extracharge to be billed in advance. The other few guests in the resort shared the same disgusting experience.
At your risk if you dare to go !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean Paradise is a true jungle lodge! Everything from great green macaws to howler monkeys are daily sights on this gorgeous property about 15 minutes outside of Tortuguero. On-site walking trails let you get closer to nature, and our outdoor swimming pool is a great place to relax. We offer full service bundles including transportation, meals at our onsite restaurant, and tours in Tortuguero National Park and Barra del Colorado Nature Reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Eco-Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samoa Lodge & Resort Tortuguero Hotel Tortuguero
- Samoa Lodge And Resort Tortuguero
- Samoa Hotel Tortuguero
- Caribbean Paradise Eco-Lodge Costa Rica/Tortuguero