Samoa Lodge is a nice place for any traveler like us seeking a peaceful stay; thankfully we had one of the best of it. Boating was fun and also a bit adventurous but getting to see different breeds of wildlife was amazing. Most importantly their pricing pattered seemed strange it was adjustable and not a problem at all. May think of going back again somewhere in the next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean Paradise is a true jungle lodge! Everything from great green macaws to howler monkeys are daily sights on this gorgeous property about 15 minutes outside of Tortuguero. On-site walking trails let you get closer to nature, and our outdoor swimming pool is a great place to relax. We offer full service bundles including transportation, meals at our onsite restaurant, and tours in Tortuguero National Park and Barra del Colorado Nature Reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Caribbean Paradise Eco-Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samoa Lodge & Resort Tortuguero Hotel Tortuguero
- Samoa Lodge And Resort Tortuguero
- Samoa Hotel Tortuguero
- Caribbean Paradise Eco-Lodge Costa Rica/Tortuguero