The grounds were perfect. The rooms were clean, sparce and could have used 2 fans instead of 1. The pool was fun and the pool table provided much evening entertainment. The staff was very friendly and the food delicious. The boat tour was much nicer than the jungle tour and we learned a ton on both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The area of Tortuguero is rightfully called The Amazon of Costa Rica because access is only by boat on Jungle Rivers. Turtle Beach Lodge, 5 miles north of the town of Tortuguero, is a secluded resort spanning 175 acres with miles of jungle trails, a meandering private canal, and a half mile of beach adjoining still more isolated beaches. The lodge accommodates approximately 80 guests; assisted by a well trained staff and guides who ease you into an exciting jungle experience. Stay in the beautifully landscaped cabinas, swim in our turtle shaped pool, relax in the adjacent shady hammock hut with food and drink from the restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Turtle Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Hotel Tortuguero
- Turtle Beach Lodge Costa Rica/Tortuguero