unless you are Tarzan and used to sleeping in trees...this place is a unique spot that you are unlikely to find any where else. Our own cabin plunked in the jungle with monkeys all around. And yet still all the comforts of a regular hotel (spotless rooms- adequate showers - swimming pool - and bar). Food was quite good given the remoteness. Staff were also very helpfull. Visiting the Tortuguero park by boat was a highlite of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evergreen is located in the northeastern corner of Tortuguero, 5 minutes by boat from the main entrance to Tortuguero National Park, and accessible only by air and water. Evergreen Lodge is the ideal location from which to explore this unique and magical area, surrounded by towering trees and exuberant vegetation and are adorned with tropical designs. This lovely lodge has 66 comfortable rooms, all are spacious, with comfortable beds, private bathrooms, hot water, and ceiling fans, swimming pool. The property has an excellent restaurant and bar services and offer bilingual guided tours in the area. The beautiful main dinning room with soaring ceilings provides first class meals in an atmosphere that reflects and compliments the jungle paradise surrounding it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Evergreen Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Hotel Tortuguero
- Evergreen Lodge Costa Rica/Tortuguero