“Great dinner...and rum punch!”
Review of Stashus con Fusion

Stashus con Fusion
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: loco natural restaurant has changed its name to Stashus con Fusion offering the same great atmosphere, service and delicious food. Come enjoy for yourself and please feel free to make any compliments or constructive criticism, its all greatly appreciated
Toronto
“Great dinner...and rum punch!”
Reviewed December 17, 2008

Someone recommended this place and I'm glad I made the [slightly longer] trek out to Loco Natural. My dinner was amazing and the restaurant setting is very nice.

The owner and chef passed by during the night and both were very kind and seemed genuinely interested in how I found my meal. We stayed on for awhile and had some of the aforementioned rum punch with the owner, who was a great source of information on Costa Rica in general.

Buen provecho!

San Jose, Costa Rica
“Owner rude.”
Reviewed September 9, 2008

I used to go here quite often with groups that I bring to town. On average about two or three times a week.

However I went there recently and ordered something specific on the menu that sounded great to me. When everyone's food came out, I was given the wrong dish.

It just happened to be the owner who delivered my meal. I told him that wasn't what I had ordered. He told me I was wrong and that I had to eat what he delivered! I can assure you, I did not order that dish. It was the one thing on the menu that I absolutely didn't like.

I don't know why I stayed and tried to eat the food. And I don't know why I paid for it. I guess I was embarrassed in front of the group I was with. But I'm still in shock that he wouldn't correct my order.

Eat there at your own risk and ask to see your order in writing!

1 Thank Scottytico
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food, nice atmosphere. Many vegetarian dishes. Best place to eat in Puerto Viejo.”
Reviewed August 30, 2008