Stashus con Fusion
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: loco natural restaurant has changed its name to Stashus con Fusion offering the same great atmosphere, service and delicious food. Come enjoy for yourself and please feel free to make any compliments or constructive criticism, its all greatly appreciated
Reviewed March 31, 2013

A unique experience. Try the fish of the day with white wine & white chocolate sauce. Well worth the money

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My host Michel at La Casa Brisas recommended this place and I was not disappointed. I prefer spicy food and although it was not as spicy as I like it they give you a small bowl of their hot sauce in case you prefer more heat. Had the fish filet special in curry sauce with small scallops and the spicy mussels for an appetizer. The service was prompt, efficient, and came with a smile.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I ate at Stashu's in mid-March and strongly recommend this restaurant. We ordered the only 2 mild entrees on the menu and both were fantastic and flavorful. Ditto with the salad served before the entree. Service was great. There were only 2 other couples in the restaurant when we arrived at ~6:30 pm so we did not need reservations.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our deilicious culinary experience here thoroughly. So much so that we patronised it again and would again and again if we could. The fish tacos are to die for. The curries are magnificant. Even the salad tastes good...and that is from a strict meat-lover.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We ate at Stashus tonight, also 2 years ago --- great both times. They offer various sauces which you can combine with fish, shrimp, chicken or go vegetarian. Drinks are quite good, as is the house wine by the glass. The Caribbean sauces made with coconut milk are especially good, but the peanut sauce is too. You can get mild spicy, medium or quite hot, and they serve a hot sauce on the side to "heat up" your meal if you wish --- I DO! Our service was excellent, including visits from the chef. The restaurant is along the road out of Puerto Viejo toward Manzanillo, not far, maybe 5-8 minute walk from town. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant --- "Indian," I guess, comfortable and interesting, with 2 cats to keep you company. I was sorry this was our last night in town --- I would have come back.