Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $58.00
from $58.00
from $95.00
More Info
All reviews banana azul san jose pura vida hotel banana cahuita national park punta uva jaguar rescue center costa rica pickup times hotel arenal manoa waterfall swim responding to emails worry free weather conditions guide luis great tour company ground transportation
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved our stay, it was beautiful and everyone was so friendly and helpful. We look forward to visiting again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had multiple tours on multiple days, and they were all fantastic!! The tour guides are great!! Would definitely recommend!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

These tours can be booked online if you're a party of 2 or more but Luis and Ali were helpful in letting me know as to when the tours had at least 2 people signed up so I could book via email. These 2 were fantastic and Luis doing the Saturday full day tour is recommended to all. Exceptional group and would book more tours in the future without a doubt. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Luis is the best tour guide!! I had some difficulties booking the tour as a solo traveler and he was so accommodating and kept in constant contact, and made it very easy for me. The visit to the jaguar rescue center was one the highlights of my trip and visiting Punta Uva and Playa Aricife was the cherry on top. Luis is extremely knowledgeable, I learned so much on this tour about the culture, nature, and it was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend booking a tour with Carribe fun tours- I know I definitely will when I come back to visit this beautiful place in the future.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

We used Caribe Fun Tours for our airport transfer from SJO to Puerto Viejo (4 1/2 hours) and I would highly recommend. Finding our driver was easy, he offered food and bathroom breaks and provided us with a few fun facts as we drove but allowed us plenty of quiet time as we had just gotten done with a full day of traveling.

We also booked a tour through them to go to the Jaguar Rescue Center and hike Punta Uva. We were glad we booked this tour. We learned a lot and it was overall a fun day. The driver pulled over along the way to point out monkey and sloths as well as a great green mccaw. They had binoculars for us to use to spot them as well. We would not have learned or seen nearly as much if we had tried to do these two activities on our own. We were only with one other couple so 4 people total. Overall I highly recommend this tour company. Everyone we met was kind and seemed very hard working!

Date of experience: August 2019