AC is a must in puerto viejo to keep the woman happy. $65 got it done with a king size bed, jacuzzi in bathroom, clean, pool ,and its away from crackheads in puerto viejo. huge bonus**** $14 all you can eat sushi!!!!! they bring you a tray of rolls and couple sashimi pieces. soup (yum), if you can eat more order what you want, they will make it. plus a wonderful sweet and sour pork (enough for 2).
the guy running the place was great. woke us up with knock at the door, called 5 cabs until 1 picked us up, made us breakfast, and was cool the whole time at 7am (thankyou!!!).
note: avoid the beach for atleast a km in each direction from the hotel. reef/ reef/ reef
perfect for salsa brava surfers!!!! you need a board?? ask for Beto at the camp sight 100 yds past lotus garden on your left.
he runs legalize it!!!! surf school/ contests!! great guy from uruguay. he'll get you anything you need for your surfn needs!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Relax and enjoy on Costa Rica's Caribbean coast in our Japanese style suites and gardens. A friendly and attentive staff, a pleasant garden with swimming pool and the beautiful ambiance of The Lotus Garden restaurant will make your stay with us unforgettable." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your The Lotus Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lotus Garden (Jordan`s Jacuzzi Suites) Hotel Puerto Viejo
- The Lotus Garden Costa Rica/Limon