I was not sleeping in that hotel but I happened to enter the restaurant and met the Spanish Owners. They were really nice and we even spent time have beers together that night and the next night. If you are lucky, you can see a sloth in the tree of the garden, looks like the animal lives there or just likes that particular tree.
The cooks are local girls but they were trained by the previous asian owner and I have to say I had a delicious green thai curry that reminded me my trip in Thailand.
The decoration and the design of the restaurant and garden are also nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Relax and enjoy on Costa Rica's Caribbean coast in our Japanese style suites and gardens. A friendly and attentive staff, a pleasant garden with swimming pool and the beautiful ambiance of The Lotus Garden restaurant will make your stay with us unforgettable." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Lotus Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lotus Garden (Jordan`s Jacuzzi Suites) Hotel Puerto Viejo
- The Lotus Garden Costa Rica/Limon