It is true that the Lotus Garden is outdated. The first room we got was poorly ventilated and there was one fan which hardly worked. However, the second night we switched rooms for the same price, and it was much better. We had a ceiling fan and two floor fans, and the room was a lot nicer. The staff is extremely nice and accommodating. They are knowledgeable and helpful. The gardens and grounds are very beautiful. For the price, I think its a good deal, as long as you request a room with a ceiling fan or A/C. We peaked into the luxury rooms and those looked beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Relax and enjoy on Costa Rica's Caribbean coast in our Japanese style suites and gardens. A friendly and attentive staff, a pleasant garden with swimming pool and the beautiful ambiance of The Lotus Garden restaurant will make your stay with us unforgettable." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your The Lotus Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lotus Garden (Jordan`s Jacuzzi Suites) Hotel Puerto Viejo
- The Lotus Garden Costa Rica/Limon