The property is in sad need of updating & repairs. My jacuzzi suite was dark, sheets were dingy, towels frayed.. Balconey was nice but the one chair was filthy and the table was covered with some type of animal droppings. The room was on the 2nd floor and there were no lights working at night which made for a hazardous climb to the room & next to impossible to see where to put the key! When I complained David told me they had to get an electrician and it might be a couple of days. When I complained again Pam (who was very helpful) lent me a flashlight and then proceeded to balance herself on a tall barstool and change the lightbulb! So much for the story about needing an electrician. The pool area was not conducive to sitting outside - the chairs were filthy and broken and the pool had green algae growing and was obviously not cleaned for some time. After many attempts to contact the owners/managers (who obviously did not care at all about the sad state of this property) I was able to move without a penalty for the nights I had reserved. DO NOT WASTE YOUR $$$ HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Relax and enjoy on Costa Rica's Caribbean coast in our Japanese style suites and gardens. A friendly and attentive staff, a pleasant garden with swimming pool and the beautiful ambiance of The Lotus Garden restaurant will make your stay with us unforgettable." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lotus Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lotus Garden (Jordan`s Jacuzzi Suites) Hotel Puerto Viejo
- The Lotus Garden Costa Rica/Limon