I'm not saying that you shouldn't sleep here, the only conclusion I can make is that you simply cannot sleep here. I decided to sleep on the floor to prevent a hernia. There are several massage services around this place, and now I know where their clients come from.
As there is no gated parking space, the only solution recommended by personnel is to leave the car next to road unattended.
In the morning the reception opens at 8 which is fairly late for a place with early morning activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Relax and enjoy on Costa Rica's Caribbean coast in our Japanese style suites and gardens. A friendly and attentive staff, a pleasant garden with swimming pool and the beautiful ambiance of The Lotus Garden restaurant will make your stay with us unforgettable." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lotus Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lotus Garden (Jordan`s Jacuzzi Suites) Hotel Puerto Viejo
- The Lotus Garden Costa Rica/Limon