Chris, Julie, and Sean were absolutely wonderful! They were all so friendly and helpful, no matter what. Chris always had a smile on his face. They helped us decide what to do and where to eat - and they absolutely helped us to have the best time of our entire trip to Costa Rica. The location is beautiful, the cabins are clean, well kept, and comfortable and had plenty of towels and everything we needed. The location is incredibly convenient - a 5 minute walk to town; 10 minute drive to the Jaguar Rescue Center. The scenery from the cabins - high on the hill so you can see the beach - is gorgeous, and the sunsets from the yoga platform are beautiful. The fruit on the property is delicious (mangos fresh from the tree). We stayed in Kinkajou cottage and would book it again in the future. We also had a wonderful waterfall hike in the area, thanks to Sean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cashew Hill is an out of the ordinary place, just minutes by foot, from the center of Puerto Viejo. Walk up the path by the soccer field and find a sanctuary like no other. Glorious gardens with tropical plants of every type, birds of every color, butterflies, sloths, kinkajous, ocean views, ocean breezes and... Cozy cottages, designed with comfort and harmony in mind, await you. Cashew Hill has seven cottages designed with fully equipped kitchens, sleeping rooms, living areas... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Costa Rica/Limon