We stayed for 4 days, 5 nights and none of us wanted to leave. The cottages are really bright and vibrant, very clean and I had a hard job getting out of the hammock! Within a couple of minutes walk from Puerto Viejo the only sounds you could hear was the sea and birds. A sloth was just hanging around one day and I lost track of the number of insects, birds and frogs.
What can I say about Edwin? Never have I come accross such a lovely person, always on site, ready to help in any way he can, carrying suitcases, doing our laundry and bringing it back within a couple of hours. Highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cashew Hill is an out of the ordinary place, just minutes by foot, from the center of Puerto Viejo. Walk up the path by the soccer field and find a sanctuary like no other. Glorious gardens with tropical plants of every type, birds of every color, butterflies, sloths, kinkajous, ocean views, ocean breezes and... Cozy cottages, designed with comfort and harmony in mind, await you. Cashew Hill has seven cottages designed with fully equipped kitchens, sleeping rooms, living areas... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Costa Rica/Limon