My wife and I had a wonderful stay at Tierra De Suenos. The beaches are gorgeous, unspoilt, and full of areas shaded by palm trees--something greatly appreciated by my fair skin. On one of our first days, we rented sea kayaks and "surfed" the waves at Punta Uva. Another highlight was the incredible food in the surrounding areas. The grilled red snapper at Maxi's in Manzanillo was one of the best meals I have had.
Brendan and Angie are a delight. They embody the laid back attitude of "Pura Vida" while still providing for every need for their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine your exploration of the raw beauty of Costa Rica with a vacation that will suffuse your whole being with health and wellness. Tierra de Suenos Lodge is the only Wellness Center on the pristine Caribbean Coast offering a traditional and holistic approach to health. With a diverse staff of holistic healers offering everything from healing with nutrition, massage & other body-work , yoga and meditation, and a luxurious infrared sauna. Spend your vacation reconnecting with your inner self while surrounded by the beauty of the jungle/beaches. Your Costa Rican Wellness Center offers cozy hardwood bungalows nestled in exotic tropical gardens between the pristine beaches of Playa Chiquita and the spectacular rain forest. Paradise and the Pura Vida awaits! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Tierra de Suenos Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra De Suenos Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Tierra De Suenos Lodge Costa Rica/Limon