I and my husband stayed for 3 nights at Tierra de Suenos and enjoyed it a lot!
The bungalows were nice, clean and comfortable and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Brendon and Angie are a great couple and know how to run the place real good!
The breakfast was delicious. There was also a library where we found some interesting books to read.
Playa Chiquita is an amazing beach, very quiet and serene, only within a 5 minute walk from the bungalows. Manzanillo is also not too far - within a 15-20 min bike ride and it is a must see area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine your exploration of the raw beauty of Costa Rica with a vacation that will suffuse your whole being with health and wellness. Tierra de Suenos Lodge is the only Wellness Center on the pristine Caribbean Coast offering a traditional and holistic approach to health. With a diverse staff of holistic healers offering everything from healing with nutrition, massage & other body-work , yoga and meditation, and a luxurious infrared sauna. Spend your vacation reconnecting with your inner self while surrounded by the beauty of the jungle/beaches. Your Costa Rican Wellness Center offers cozy hardwood bungalows nestled in exotic tropical gardens between the pristine beaches of Playa Chiquita and the spectacular rain forest. Paradise and the Pura Vida awaits! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Tierra de Suenos Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra De Suenos Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Tierra De Suenos Lodge Costa Rica/Limon