The world is small, and getting smaller. Virtually every destination offers a lux hotel, a family friendly resort, a chic boutique inn. Rare is the unique property that appeals as much to honeymooners as families, eco-travelers and urbanites, those seeking high design and those looking to just getaway. That property is the Tree House Lodge, where my family stayed for five nights (May/June 2012). Monkey howls greeted us in the morning, iguana made our short stroll to the beach even more interesting, and one evening a sloth even visited us as if to say "goodnight." And all the while the thoughtful, go-the-extra-mile staff (including the resident Rhodesian Ridgebacks) went out of their way to make us feel at home. It was worth every star, and every cent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only tree house right on the beach of the southern Caribbean of Costa Rica. This is your best nature hotel and romantic hideaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tree House Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree House Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Tree House Lodge Costa Rica/Limon