“Amazing seafood!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, French
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant a few times on my visits to Puerto Viejo. First time I had a giant platter of fresh seafood and fish, lots of different types and cooked very well. Last time I had fish, calamari and shrimp tempura which was excellent. My friends had the burrito which tasted really good with homemade french fries. They have a good menu of cocktails with happy hour too. Nice atmosphere and a lovely view over the ocean. The service has been good both times I have been there.
The service is not particularly fast, the portions are not big and its not cheap but overall the quality of food has been excellent on my two visits and value for money. Good location and atmosphere and I will definitely go again.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

ordered the mixed grill for two people. it took forever and was too greasy, too much food, and not well cooked. it was recommended to us and it was not worth the money at all.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We ate here on our first night, sat at the front over looking the street. We were able to watch the world go by.The food was also very good, we had Manta ray, the locals call it devil fish.It was very tasty.... a big square chunk of chicken like fish with a piece of the wing, french fries (homemade) and salad and quite a few Mojitos .We found it was one of the most reasonable price restaurants and staff were friendly and on the ball.
Love Wendy x

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Came here as a group of 3. Ordered the mixed grill seafood ($50) and a chicken casada.

Food took about 1 hour 20 mins to come. When we asked why it was taking so long I was told "this is not McDonald's!" Of which I was very well aware. However it doesn't take that long to grill fish. I asked another waiter who started shouting at me. Told me I'd only been there 20 minutes so how could I complain. Also conveniently couldn't speak English so I argued in Spanish despite him explaining the specials in English earlier on! Strange.

When it did come it was distinctly average. Lobster nice. Prawns ok. Other fish not great. Included devils fish, octopus and sea bass (though what came wasn't seabass).

Would not return. Overpriced for what we got, service very slow and staff over all quite rude. Go elsewhere.

2  Thank ImAlwaysOnHoliday
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Mojito.....was strong :-) one was enough.....we had houmuss which was very tasty, not more. Sitting on the terrace you have good view of the street and ocean, nice staff