“perfect”

Puerto Viejo Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Excellent coffee and breads, very clean and in a great location to start a day in the main part of town. The banana bread was my favorite, if I had to pick just one.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Best croissants I have ever had. I have had croissants all around the world, Paris included, and these have by far been the best. We would go out of our way to go here.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Gourmet bakery with a large selection of food and drinks. Everything about my visit was perfect, from the quality of the food to the presentation and the service. I wish i could have tried everything on the menu! I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I have been to PV bakery half a dozen times already since we moved to the area three weeks ago.
The absolute best thing on their menu is not actually a pastry or bakery item, but a guanabana smoothie. We've also had their breads and cinnamon rolls and a few menu items for both breakfast and lunch. The huevos rancheros are amazing, as is the Caribbean chicken with rice and beans.
Definitely will continue to go until we've tried it all!

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We currently are staying at the opposite side of Puerto Viejo and rain or shine we go here daily. The food is wonderful, the breads and pastry selection is amazing. The smoothies are the best in town. We will be living in Playa Chiquita but shall still drive here daily. They have made customers for life