We had an amazing time at this place. The hotel is in the middle of the forest, which a private connection to the beach (beautiful beach...2 min walking distance).
The rooms are spacious, clean and really pretty decorated. Each room has his own balcony and hammock.
The breakfast is great (fruits, coffee, eggs, smoothies and integral bread...for all those who miss the european bread culture during their stay in Costa Rica ;-)!)
The owners are great...so easy going and relaxed!!!It is really a wonderful place to stay...I will definitely have to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wolf personally oversaw the planning, construction and design of the lodge. He draws his inspiration on the simplicity of the local architecture. – Wolf’s idea was to maintained the simplicity of the local life style and live in harmony with the surrounding nature, so us to destroy as little as possible the original flora hence its habitat – Wolf’s long standing relationship with and commitment to Playa Chiquita community is reflected in all aspects of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Playa Chiquita Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Chiquita Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Playa Chiquita Lodge Costa Rica/Limon