We stayed here for one night. The room was fine, clean enough. The only problem was that the hotel was advertised as being extremely quiet and the guests were strongly advised to adhere to the quiet hour, 10pm. Our neighbours were VERY loud, blasting their TV with the door open and watching movies on their laptop outside of our room. No hotel staff said anything and they were loud into the night. We were awakened the next morning with a blasting TV at 6am. We checked out and moved on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 14 rooms and bungalows with private bath with hot water, ventilators, hammocks, mosquito nets, television, gift shop, mosaic tiled floors all nestled in a exotic and magical garden.Our services include shared service kitchen, massage bless SPA, private parking, laundry service, security box, baggage storage, mini bar.Wi-Fi and cable T.V. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Jacaranda Hotel and Jungle Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jacaranda Puerto Viejo
- Jacaranda Hotel And Jungle Garden Costa Rica/Limon