We stayed at El pizote, nice staff, nice place, nice rooms and clean, however the beaches are not near, "playa negra beach" is worst beach in area. Puerto Viejo is in general terms not safe town, don't waste your time in Puerto viejo, go to Punta Uva beaches, or Manzanillo..amazing caribean beaches! We stayed at Arrecife lodge at punta uva, is far the best option in all the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With us will reach its lush beaches like Cahuita, Black Beach, Cocles, Playa Chiquita, Punta Uva, Playa Grande and Manzanillo, including Cahuita National Park and Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge. The rustic architecture of the hotel blends in complete harmony with the environment surrounding jungle. The hotel offers different types of accommodation and is surrounded by spacious gardens to relax and enjoy a safe and pleasant stay. All rooms are equipped with bedside table, ceiling fan or air conditioning and bathrooms with hot water. Some of the units are equipped for cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hotel El Pizote Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Pizote Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Hotel El Pizote Lodge Costa Rica/Limon