We stayed at this hotel as part of an Eco Tour. It was a very nice location, complete with clean rooms, a nice pool and a nice dining area. We stayed in a bungalow, which I really liked. The only annoyance was the doors were not 100% bug proof, so some critters found there way in. You also have to lock yourself in with the key, as the doors do not lock automatically. We had hot water in both the shower and at the sink. The area surrounding the bungalows was very quite, and at night we could hear the waves on the beach (across the road), which I throughly enjoyed.
The staff, both at the front desk and in the bar/restaurant were very friendly and helpful. When we went, the Totem Beach Bar was not open for dinner, so we ate in the main restaurant, which was very nice. The breakfast buffet had a variety of foods to choose from, including freshly made pancakes and omelettes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Caribbean resort in Puerto Viejo, de Limon, Costa Rica.Hotel Cariblue is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the nature, the beaches and comfort.A leader among Costa Rica hotels and resorts, we offer luxurious hardwood bungalows nestled in exotic tropical gardens between the pristine white sand beach of Playa Cocles and lush natural jungle (more info about us). Enjoy our award-winning service and our full range of amenities and facilities in a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere. A paradise is waiting for you."Cariblue Hotel” “Your Caribbean resort", is a 3 star hotel and 3 green leaves (CST), is the ideal place to enjoy your vacation, Its located just steps away from beautiful pristine white sand beach, Playa Cocles and just a mile from typical village of Puerto Viejo de Talamanca (Old Harbor), where the Afro Caribbean, Indian and all over the world cultures are mixed in harmony and peace.Cariblue has 23 private and comfortable bungalows nestled in a gorgeous tropical garden of almost 5 acres (20.000 sqm). All the bungalows feature a private balcony overlooking the resort's tropical gardens. Impressive Gourmet Restaurant "Soleluna" with a gorgeous bar and in the pool with our happy hour every day in our pool bar. Spend a lazy day by the beautiful pool area, kid's pool and relax in the Jacuzzi while enjoying one of our selection of fine tropical cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Cariblue Beach & Jungle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cariblue Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Cariblue Beach & Jungle Resort Costa Rica/Limon