The place is secluded, relaxing and very private. You have access to the beach right in front of the hotel, and since it's off the main road you feel like the beach is all yours! The rooms are spacious and clean, the wood finish gives it a rustic feel that I love. We had our own private balcony with chairs, with an incredible view of the pool and the beach. The pool has a nice size and is very clean. Making reservations was super easy and the price includes breakfast, which is very convenient. The staff is so friendly and helpful!! And I have to give a special shout out to my girl Jessica, who works in the front desk and is simply awesome!! My family and I were delighted to meet her! I know this hotel we'll be among our top choices next time we plan a trip to the Caribbean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Perla Negra is a Beach Front Accommodation, surrounded by an ecological, quiet and out of town atmosphere. You will find an atmosphere of relaxation in the South Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica. Enjoy the services of Puerto Viejo town as bars, nightclubs and restaurants with a variety of local and international food, surrounded by very kind and friendly people. Our Hotel offers you a unique style of sharing and enjoying the environment of Costa Rica's Caribbean. We do not sell you a room. We offer you peace, tranquility and great views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Perla Negra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Perla Negra Beach Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Hotel Perla Negra Costa Rica/Limon