Very Nice location - The Staff is very nice and helpfull and made a great effort to make our stay plesent. You have to rent a bike or take taxi to get into town. By foot it takes around 25 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Perla Negra is a Beach Front Accommodation, surrounded by an ecological, quiet and out of town atmosphere. You will find an atmosphere of relaxation in the South Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica. Enjoy the services of Puerto Viejo town as bars, nightclubs and restaurants with a variety of local and international food, surrounded by very kind and friendly people. Our Hotel offers you a unique style of sharing and enjoying the environment of Costa Rica's Caribbean. We do not sell you a room. We offer you peace, tranquility and great views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Perla Negra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Perla Negra Beach Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Hotel Perla Negra Costa Rica/Limon