We stayed in the Beach House and what a incredible experience that was. The rooms just like the entire place were very clean and well kept. We will not have to think twice about where we will stay on our next trip. There is no air conditioning in the Beach House but the breezes kept us cool at night and the view from the large balcony was perfect. The Caribbean breezes are amazing! Daily breakfast (included in price) was great and the service was the best we had our entire stay in Costa Rica. The beach itself was terrific and at times we were the only people in sight. Thank you again for such a memorable trip and we cannot wait to visit you again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Perla Negra is a Beach Front Rustic Accommodation, surrounded by an ecological, quiet and out of town atmosphere. You will find an atmosphere of relaxation in the South Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica. Enjoy the services of Puerto Viejo town as bars, nightclubs and restaurants with a variety of local and international food, surrounded by very kind and friendly people. Our Rustic Beachfront Accommodation offers you a unique style of sharing and enjoying the environment of Costa Rica's Caribbean. We do not sell you a room. We offer you peace, tranquility and great views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Perla Negra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Perla Negra Beach Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Hotel Perla Negra Costa Rica/Limon