“Real fresh fish in puerto viejo!”

Lazlo's Catch of the Day
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Simple, only one choice ( fresh fish of the day) the best choice for fish in puerto viejo, served with veggies and fries,
Just awesome!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I was walking by this restaurant and was looking for a menu, the surfer dude told me that it was whatever his dad caught that day, he showed me 2 beautiful fresh caught Grouper and told me it was $14 including Fries and some vegies, since I am on a bit of a budget I told myself no, but later I came back and had one of the best fish dinners ever, it was fantastic, the surfer dude waiter is just laid back and he adds character to the place and his dad is a really good cook and a nice guy too.
Highly Recommended

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We went there after reading recommendation on TripAdvisor, and it was totally worth it!
The fish was fresh and very well cooked.
Even my girlfriend, who doesn't eat fish, couldn't resist, and ordered a sea-bass.
We ate there 2 nights in a row, and enjoyed every bite!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I'm not much of a fish guy but after walking past this restaurant, smelling the garlic and chatting to robby we decided to have a look at the fish. The drawer of the fridge was opened to reveal a heap of red snapper fresh off the boat. We ordered our fish and sat down. Robby recommended that we try some of the spiced rum that his friend distils down in panama, it was delicious, especially after the owner Lazlo jumped on a bike to grab us some ice. The fish came out looking as good as it smelt and tasting even better. Great small restaurant atmosphere with locals and expats always up for a chat. We walked away satisfied with bellies full of delicious rum and fish with bottles of rum in hand.

1  Thank Matt S
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Food was great. The fish was fresh and cooked too perfection. It was recommeded to us by a couple that was staying at our hotel and it didn't disappoint. Not much signage out the front and no real menu. Just the best fish in town at a reasonable price. Ask the locals, they were eating there as well.