“Good pizza for dinner (and the next day for breakfast)”
Review of Sabor Latino Bistro Restaurant - CLOSED

Sabor Latino Bistro Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean, Costa Rican, Venezuelan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Austin, Texas
“Good pizza for dinner (and the next day for breakfast)”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner at this friendly family-run restaurant. My son ordered a mixed fruit drink that was so thick and full it was dripping over the edges! What a welcome experience from a lot of the watered down smoothies we've had. Wish I would have ordered a typico meal but I just had to have a break and order pizza, which was great. Very friendly owners and they deserve great success.

• Visited November 2013

Munich, Germany
“Best Ceviche ever”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Service is very nice and open, dishes are delicious and they have a verzy big menu with a lot of different dishes.

• Visited October 2013
Chilamate, Heredia, Costa Rica
“So delicious!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We decided to go here because they had a special of a free glass of wine with the meal. The wine that we had was very good, and not just the cheapest wine available. We ordered an appetizer that was very good. I don't know the name of it, but it was little potatoe pancakes looking things served with natilla (spelling?), which is the Costa Rican sour cream. I had the casado con pascado, and each bite was melted in my mouth. The over all dinner was very lovely!

• Visited September 2013
Panajachel, Guatemala
“delicious!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I went tonight to have dinner there, and we really had a great experience. The place was wonderful, the people was so nice and the food really excellent!! We had typical food from Costa Rica, and we loved it!

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I loved the food here, the drinks were amazing!! Everything was made using fresh ingredients. I had a guanabana (aka soursop) drink and I wish I could find the same thing here in UK (the sun actually has it's hat on right now!), It was so refreshing that I drank too much and got brain freeze!. I had freshly fried fish and fritters; it was seasoned beautifully, leaving me wanting more. I went with 3 friends and left Sabor Latino having made 5 more!! as the super friendly and welcoming staff, made us feel comfortable and right at home. It was the perfect end to our Costa Rican experience. Definitely a must!

• Visited March 2013